I’m afraid Mr. Worth _______________ (not/be) available at the moment. He _____________ (talk) to a customer on the other phone.
Carol ____________ (run) in a lot of races so far, but she __________________ (never/win) one.
We’re going to pick the tomatoes when they ____________ (be) red.
The Gediz ___________ (flow) into the Aegean Sea.
I know you ____________ (not/listen)! You ___________ (think) about your job again-you _____________ (be) a complete workaholic!
-Would you like something to eat?
-No, thanks. I ____________ (just, have) lunch.
- _________________________ (you, see) any good films recently?
-Yes, I _____________ (watch) Mel Gibson’s latest film last Friday.
-What _____________ (you/do) when you ____________ (hear) the fire alarm?
We _____________ (run) out of the office. Turgay ___________ (jump) out of the window and ___________ (hurt) his back. He ___________(be) in bed since then.
- What’s that terrible smell?
- I ______________ (think) Dave ______________ (smoke) a cigar in the corridor.
- Oh dear, I ___________ (leave) my bag upstairs.
- It’s OK. I ____________ (go) and ____________ (bring) it.
Unfortunately, Mr. Dawson __________________ (not/recover) yet. How long _______________(he/be) in hospital?
- ____________________ (you/ever/eat) güllaç?
- Yes, it ___________ (be) delicious.
– Why _______________ (Ali/wear) a suit and a tie today? He ______________
(usually/wear) jeans to school.
- He ______________ (talk) to the Dean this afternoon.
- Really? _______________ (he/speak) about his scholarship?
I _____________ (know) Cemre since ________________ (she/be) six. By the way, How old ____________ (be) she now?
Don’t worry about the room. I ______________ (tidy) it up before mum ____________ (get) home back.